Sr. Business Intelligence Developer in New York, NY: Provide expert knowledge and solutions on data warehousing to business users upon their business requirements in a timely cost-effective manner; Design and develop data warehouses and web applications by SQL, IBM DB2, Vertica and QlikView; Design/develop/evaluate/improve data processing (ETL) procedures, provide/review deliverables, technical specifications and ETL documentations in SDLC using iWAY DM and WebFocus; Troubleshoot system bugs; Perform system tuning/optimization/testing/migration and data mining for ETL/DWH environment and data analysis.
· Master of Science in Computer Science or a related field
· Minimum 1-year experience
· Strong data analyzing and query coding skills
· Experience with RDBMS, DWH, BI, performance tuning, database normalization, data modeling, UAT, A/B testing
· Experience with Agile software development
· Proficient in SQL, IBM DB2, Vertica databases
· Proficient in QlikView, iWAY, Datamigrator and WebFocus.