1. What are your responsibilities as Director of Production Management?
My main responsibility is managing the production to make sure that all processes and services are running efficiently and resolving all possible issues that might occur. Driven by the power of programming and automation, my team and I are monitoring and validating hundreds of processes every day to ensure that SKYPAD users can get the most current data of their business first thing Monday morning. Keeping all teams up to date with the latest information regarding status of our production environment is also one of my main responsibilities.
2. What is a typical work day like for you at SKYPAD?
My typical work day is no different than any other person’s at SKYPAD: managing tasks and projects, resolving the necessary call-outs and of course meetings. The only thing that might be different is that I’m always trying to plan my day the night before. So when I’m in the office I know exactly what the day will look like. When you are time constrained planning ahead is always the best option.
3. Before working at SKYPAD, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
The first job I ever had was harvesting walnuts for sale when I was still a young boy. I only made some pocket change but it was the first money I ever earned and it made me feel very proud of myself.
4. What are three words you would use to describe SKYPAD?
"Scientia potentia est". It's a Latin quote meaning "knowledge is power". That's exactly what SKYPAD is providing to clients - the power of data to make informed business decisions.
5. What is your favorite thing about working at SKYPAD? What has been your favorite project so far?
My favorite thing is the new challenges that we are continuously creating for ourselves in order to move forward. Better automation, faster processing, smarted validation. It’s not the sprint but the never ending marathon that leads the company to success.
6. What is one thing that you wish you had known when you were starting out your career?
No matter how good you are you still have only one head, two hands, and 24 hours in a day. Finding the right people to work with is the key to success.
7. What are five words (ore less) of advice for others in your profession?
Do what you love. Simple as that.
8. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you choose?
Elon Musk, preferably at a bar on Mars. Enjoying a bottle of fine whiskey and asking a million questions that I have in mind.
9. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
I would definitely choose teleportation. There are so many places on Earth (and one on Mars) that I would like to visit and I realized that only this superpower would make it possible.
10. What is a fun fact about you?
I never sleep... at least that is what most of people at SKYPAD think since I usually reply to emails within minutes at anytime of the day (or night!).